Windroy Offline Installer: Hello friends welcome to another offline installation process which will make installing a software very easy compare to online installation. In my previous articles i also explained how to download Bluestacks Offline Installer ,Droid4x Offline Installer and Duos Offline Installer. These all are Android Emulators for your Windows and Mac computers. Check them too they might be helpful for you.
Windroy or Windroye is also an Android Emulator which will help you to play&use any Android Games&Apps on your computer. Windroy Android Emulator was developed by Beijing Windroy Technology Co., Ltd. and it was established in 2013. The Windroy Emulator give you some cool Android experience on your Windows computer. Before going to download and install this Emulator on your computer check out some of it’s main features listed below.
Windroy Android Emulator Main Features:
- Windroye uses a virtual machine and pays more attention to App compatibility. Gives best Android experience to the user.
- Windroy also supports Ethernet and PPPoE like all other Android Emulators, so that you can access the Internet within the Android emulator.
- Windroy Emulator is best to test android applications.
- You can use and play any Android apps&games using Windroy on your Windows computer.
Download Windroy Offline Installer For PC(Windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp) Laptops-Windroye Android Emulator:
- First of all download Windroy Offline Installer From the below links. You can download the file from the official site or any freeware website like Filehippo. You can download either updated version which is 258mb and the windroy 1.2 version which is 79.4mb. Download any file as per your internet connection.
Download Windroy Offline Installer From Official Website
Download Windroy Offline Installer version 0.5.5 From Filehippo
- After downloading go to the downloaded directory to run the file.
- Now just go on clicking “Next” option to complete the installation process.
That is all you have to do to install Windroy on your computer using Windroy Offline Installer. Windroy Emulator will open in a full screen mode as default and there is no option to resize it. So, we find one solution for it follow the below steps to re-size the resolution of the Windroy Android Emulator in your Windows computer.
How To Resize The Windroy Android Emulator:
- Go to “Advanced system settings” of your computer.
Follow this path control panel –> System and Security –> System and click on “Advaced System Settings” option which will be on the left side of the window.
- Now click on “Environment Variables” .
- Now create a variable as shown in the below image. You can enter any resolution you wanted.
That’s all, now run the Windroy Android Emulator in your computer that will open as per the dimensions given. Now have fun using Android apps and games in Windroy on your windows computer.
If you face any difficulties in following this method then please post your comments and your queries using below comment section.
Don’t forget to Share&like the article on social networking websites to expose this article to more people.