Is your Whatsapp 1 year free version coming to end soon and want to make it free again? Here is a trick that helps you to make Whatsapp Free for Life Time. We all know that Whatsapp is the growing very quickly. Billions are using this messaging app. You can use this on any of your smartphone like Android, iPhone or Blackberry. This is not only popular for allowing sending unlimited messages, there are a lot of other features also. It has a great user interface.
The major problem of Whatsapp is, it is available free for one year only. After that, you have to pay 0.99$ to subscribe for next year. You can do that or can follow my trick instead. Follow the trick of making Whatsapp Free for Life Time and it is working. This also works for those who are using Whatsapp for PC.
Steps to make Whatsapp Free for Life Time on Android/iPhone/PC:
If you really want to skip this renewal process for the entire life, you should follow the trick I explained below. This trick will definitely make your Whatsapp Free for Life Time.
Procedure to get Whatsapp Free for Life Time:
Before performing this trick, please back up your conversations because deleting whatsapp account will erase all the previous conversations.
- Open your Whatsapp Account on your mobile phone.
- Go to settings and there you can find Account settings.
- In account settings, you can see “Delete My Account” and tap on that to delete your account.
- Whatsapp asks to enter the mobile number while deleting the account. Enter your number there properly and proceed further.
- The account will be deleted within a few minutes. This is the first step in the trick.
- Now, go to play store and install Whatsapp messenger again on your phone.
- You know how to do it. This is just like you did last time.
- Install it using your mobile number and verify the account.
- You will surprisingly see the extended Expiry date.
This is the best way and worked method to get Whatsapp Free for Life Time. If you have any problem doing this, please comment below and we are ready to help you.
Disclaimer: This is not an official method. It is just a trick. You can perform it at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that happen to your account while doing this.