The Nvidia control panel is a software application usually mounted when you mount the Nvidia graphics driver on your Windows 10 computer system. It is a tool that enables you to make tweaks on your graphics setups to make video games look far better or perform at a much faster structure rate.
Although this is a solid executing software program, specific problems can happen, which we will undoubtedly be resolving today. In this most current installment of our troubleshooting collection, we will certainly deal with the Nvidia control board will not open up the problem.
Suppose you have any problems with your computer system or Android device; after that, do not hesitate to contact us utilizing this type. We will certainly be more than pleased to help you with any issues that you might have with your gadget. This is a complimentary solution we are supplying without any strings affixed.
We nonetheless ask that when you do call us, attempt to be as described as feasible to make sure that accurate analysis can be made and the appropriate option can be given.
How To Fix Nvidia Control Panel Not Opening Problem
Before doing any one of the suggested troubleshooting steps listed below, it’s best to restart your computer initially. This action freshens the os and removes any corrupt temporary information that could create trouble.
Numerous aspects can trigger this issue, varying from a damaged driver to missing documents. Listed here are the troubleshooting actions you require to do to fix this.
Re-install the graphics driver
The first thing you will need to do is to re-install the graphics driver, as corrupt data generally bring on the problem.
- Press the Windows + R key after that type devmgmt.msc. This will open up the Gadget Administration Console.
- In the Gadget Supervisor, broaden the Present adapters; after that right-click on your NVIDIA Adapter under this classification and click Uninstall and inspect Delete the driver software program for this gadget that, OK to remove the motorists.
- Visit the NVIDIA Vehicle driver web page and look for your graphics card driver under the Choice 1: By hand locate chauffeurs. You need to supply your graphics card kind, OS, and various other pertinent information and afterward click the Browse. After you are offered the latest vehicle driver for your card, download it.
- Go to the download area of the motorist as well as launch the installer. While installing, select Custom Options, and choose Clean Install. This will better wipe previous installments as well as install the most recent working variation.
- Reactivate your computer system.
Examine if the Nvidia control panel will not open; concern still occurs.
Activate the NVIDIA Display Driver Solution
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open up the run timely.
- Kind services. MSC and hit Get in to open the Services console.
- In the Providers’ home window, look for NVIDIA Display Driver Service as well as double-click it. Set the Start-up kind to Automatic, and after that, start the solution if it’s been stopped.
- Repeat this for various other NVIDIA-related services.
Check if the Nvidia control board will not open up problem still occurs.
Reactivate the NVIDIA Control Panel Process
- Press Ctrl + Change + Esc on your keyboard to release the Task Supervisor
- Click on Even more information and pick the Processes. Under this tab, look for the NVIDIA Control board Process called nviplui.exe. Right-click on it as well as select End Job.
- Attempt this for other NVIDIA processes.
- Head over to your Desktop or Beginning Food selection as well as launch the control board again.
Examine if the Nvidia control board won’t open problem still happens.
- Press the Windows key + R to open up the Run trigger.
- Type Regedit and hit Enter to open up the Windows Registry Editor. If you’re asked to gain access through a UAC timely, approve Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory Site \ Background \ ContextMenuHandler.
- Find NvCplDesktopContext, right-click on it as well as select Remove.
- Most likely to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory \ Background \ shell.
- Right-click on Covering as well as include a New > Trick with the name Nvidia Control Panel.
- Right-click on Nvidia Control Panel and also add a New > Key with the name command.
- Double-click on the default worth, give the vital C: \ Windows \ System32 \ nvcplui.exe, and click OK.
Restart the computer.
Check if the Nvidia control panel will not open up issue still happens.
Update the.NET Framework as well as VC++ Redistributable.
Nvidia calls for these two applications for to run without any concerns. Run a Windows update by pushing the Beginning switch, keying Windows Updates, pressing Enter, and lastly, clicking Search for Updates.
If an upgrade is readily available for the.NET framework and also VC++ redistributable after that, it will indeed be downloaded and install and set up.