Razer is a preferred gaming hardware maker business that makes several exceptional products. The company has a software program called Razer Synapse which allows you to rebind controls or assign macros to any one of your Razer peripherals and conserves all your settings immediately to the cloud.
Although this is a robust software program, there are circumstances when particular concerns can take place. In this newest installment of our repairing series, we will certainly tackle the Razer Synapse not opening problem.
If you have any concerns with your computer or Android device, feel free to contact us using this form. We will certainly be greater than delighted to assist you with any kind of worries that you may have with your gadget. This is a complimentary service we are offering without any strings attached.
We nevertheless ask that when you do call us, try to be as outlined as feasible to ensure that a precise evaluation can be made and the correct service can be given.
How To Repair Razer Synapse Not Opening Problem
Before executing any one of the suggested troubleshooting steps listed below, it’s finest to reboot your computer first. This action rejuvenates the os and eliminates any corrupt temporary data that could trigger the problem.
Numerous elements can create this specific problem ranging from a damaged Synapse software application to an obsolete Windows update. Listed below are the troubleshooting actions you require to do to fix this issue.
Reinstall Razer Synapse
If a damaged software program triggers the problem, then the best way to repair this is to uninstall after that reinstall Razer Synapse.
- Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “appwiz.cpl” in the discussion box, as well as press, Go into. A new window will pop up, including all programs set up on your computer system.
- Perform the adhering to activities for both Razer Synapse and also Razer Core. Right-click on the application and also pick “Uninstall”.
- Press Windows + E to release the file traveler. Most likely to the complying with area: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Razer.
- Click the View tab existing on top of the display and also examine “Hidden products”.
- Delete all the documents existing in this folder area. A UAC may pop up confirming your actions, if triggered, pick Yes.
- Press Windows + E to launch the file explorer. Go to the following place: C: \ ProgramData \ Razer directory sites then remove all data.
- Reactivate your computer.
- Press Windows + R and type “devmgmt.msc”.
- In the gadget manager, expand the group of Razer devices you are utilizing. Right-click on the gadget and also select “Uninstall gadget”.
- Click “Uninstall” and also make sure you examine the choice “Delete the chauffeur software program for this tool”.
- Repeat this for all Razer gadgets.
- Unplug all Razer devices from your computer system. After that do a reboot.
- Switch off all firewall/antivirus applications.
- Set up the most recent version of Microsoft.NET Framework from its main internet site.
- Reboot your computer.
- Download And Install the Razer Synapse from its main site, as well as mount the package.
Check if the Razer Synapse closed problem still takes place.
Disable Razer Surround.
There are circumstances when the Razer Surround feature can cause this specific problem, so you will require to disable it.
- Press Windows + R to introduce the Run application. Kind “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box and also press Enter. A brand-new home window will pop up containing all programs set up on your computer.
- Execute the complying with activities for both Razer Synapse and also Razer Core. Right-click on the application as well as choose “Uninstall”.
- Press Windows + E to launch the data explorer. Go to the complying with place: C: \ Program Documents (x86) \ Razer.
- Click the View tab present at the top of the screen and inspect “Surprise products”.
- Erase all the documents existing in this folder place. A UAC may turn up verifying your actions, if triggered, select Yes.
- Press Windows + E to release the documents traveler. Most likely to adhere to area: C: \ ProgramData \ Razer directories then erase all data.
- Reboot your computer system.
- Download and install the Razer Synapse software application utilizing the main site. Download it to an available place.
- Mount the software application. After the setup, log right into your account and also let Synapse connect to the net.
- When the feature update appears just terminate it.
- After mounting completely and fetching information from the internet, two alerts will certainly show up on the top-left side: Razer Surround, Synapse Update.
- Click “Razer Surround” on that alert and afterward terminate right away. Do not, in any case, update/upgrade/install Razer Surround.
- After canceling the border, you can upgrade the Synapse software application by clicking the “Synapse Update” alert.
- Reboot your computer.
Examine if the Razer Synapse not opening concern still happens.
Install the current Windows update.
If the above actions fall short to deal with the problem after that, you must make sure that you are running on the latest Windows upgrade.
- Type “Windows upgrade” on the search bar; after that, click the initial search result, which steps forward.
- As soon as in the upgrade settings, click the button which states “Look for updates”. Windows will instantly look for updates readily available as well as mount them.
- After upgrading, restart your computer.
Examine if the Razer Synapse closed issue still occurs.