Terrarium TV is the source to get the top movies and TV shows on your mobile and other devices free of cost. This app boasts of a pretty incredible collection of content from a variety of sources. If you love to stay caught up with the latest on TV, this is the app you should have on your device.
One of the best things about Terrarium TV is that it plays the content in full HD 1080p quality. The clarity of sound and video is truly unmatchable. Let us learn more about Terrarium TV and how to get it on various devices.
The recent buzz is that Kodi Addons are not working anymore. Most of the popular kodi addons are shut down a few days back.
Kodi Addons Are Not Wokring. Why?
Terrarium TV used to be one of the best add-ons for Kodi to watch free movies and TV shows. But, Terrarium TV on Kodi is no longer available. This has left many users perplexed. After all, why did it stop working suddenly? Well, everyone is facing this issue and this is because of the lawsuit regarding copyright infringements.
Two very popular Kodi add-ons, TVAddons and ZemTV have found themselves trapped in a legal cobweb as American Satellite provider Dish Network has filed a piracy lawsuit against them. Following the lawsuit, many prominent add-ons have backed out and have shut their Kodi shops. Terrarium TV is one of them.
Kodi Addons Alternatives to Install Terrarium Tv App:
So, it is pretty clear that you cannot get Terrarium TV on Kodi anymore (at least for now). So, what do we do now? Well, thankfully, we have various alternatives. You can use this app on the following devices:
If you are not sure how to go about it, this article will help you. Keep reading to learn the installation process.
Note: Terrarium TV iOS is yet not available.
Download Terrarium TV on FireStick Tv or Fire Tv Guide:
Installing Terrarium TV on Fire Tv or Fire Stick Tv is not really straightforward. While it may seem a bit difficult in the beginning, you will find it easy later on. Here are the steps to install Terrarium TV app:
- Firstly, what you need to do is, download the Terrarium TV APK file on your computer. No need to search the internet. You can get the .apk file here
- Now turn your Fire Stick on & Go to Settings
- Select System ==> Open Developer Options ==> Turn ON the option ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
- Also Turn ON the option ADB Debugging
- Press OK button when you see the warning message regarding the unknown sources
- We now need to find the IP address of the FireStick. This is important to Download Terrarium TV on the device.
- Go to Settings –> Select System –> Choose About
- Open Network and note down the IP address of your Firestick device
By following the steps from 1-8, you have taken care of the first part of the installation.
For the second part, we need to download the freeware called adbLink on our computer. You can get the freeware from the links given below.
How to Install Terrarium Tv on Fire Tv using AdbLink:
Once you have adbLink, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open adbLink on your computer
- Click New
- Choose a name or your FireStick in the Description section
- Enter the IP address of the Firestick or Fire Tv you noted earlier in the Address
- Click Connect
- This will connect the computer to the FireStick. You will be able to see FireStick in the Connected Devices list (make sure that your computer and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network)
- Now click ‘Install APK’
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the APK file you downloaded earlier
- Click ‘Yes’ when you see the confirmation message asking, “Would you like to install the APK”
Wait for a while for the installation to finish. Once it is completed, you will see the notification on the bottom right.
That’s it! You now have Terrarium TV on your FireStick Tv or Fire Tv. Now, we will see rest of the installations.
Terrarium Tv Download on Android:
You can get the Terrarium TV latest version on your Android device also. You guessed it right! This app is not available on the Google Play Store. So, what we will do is get it through the side-loading process. Don’t worry! You don’t have to root your Android device.
Step 1 – APK: The very first thing you need to do is complete the Terrarium TV APK download on Android. Well, we have you covered here too. Just open THIS LINK on your Android web browser and download the APK file.
Step 2 – Unknown Sources: Android prevents the third-party installations to keep your device safe. Terrarium TV addon is totally safe and hence there is no need to worry. Open Settings and then go to Security. Here, you can turn the Unknown Sources option ON.
Install Terrarium Tv App on Android:
Now we are all set to install Terrarium TV 2017 on our Android device. Navigate to the folder on your Android where APK file is saved. It should be in the Downloads folder or probably the APK folder. Run the file when you find it. Tap ‘Yes’, ‘OK’ or ‘Install’ button on the confirmation message.
Within a minute you will have Terrarium TV on your device. Go ahead and enjoy the great content it offers to you.
Terrarium Tv For PC:
Terrarium TV is yet not officially available on PC. But, this does not mean you cannot enjoy Terrarium TV on computer. There is an amazing workaround that can make most Android apps work on your computer. And, we have already seen that Terrarium TV is available on Android. So, let’s get started.
Android Emulator: We will need a special tool called Android Emulator to access the world of Android from your PC. While there are plenty out there, the new entrant Nox App Player has been our hot favourite ever since its launch. Not only is it safe but also lightweight and easy to use. Download Nox from http://noxandroidemulator.com (select the version for your OS). Install the emulator. You can also install Bluestacks emulator.
Note: When you are using Nox for the first time, sign in with your Google ID. It is like using a new Android device
- Now, Install the latest version of Terrarium Tv apk using Nox app player. If you not downloaed the apk file, you can get it from the above tutorials.
The installation will be quick and easy. You will have Terrarium TV ready for use on your computer.
Please remember that Terrarium TV for PC not have a desktop client. In order to use it, you will be required to launch Nox App Player first.
If you have a Mac computer, download the Nox Mac version. You can repeat the above process to install Terrarium TV for Mac.
Download Terrarium Tv on ChromeCast:
Terrarium TV and Chromecast device do not work directly with each other. But, that’s okay! We have a workaround that will help you enjoy the content from Terrarium TV on Chromecast. Let’s take a look.
There are some prerequisites we need to be ready with before we use Terrarium TV Chromecast. Here is the list:
- Android Smartphone: We will install Terrarium TV app on an Android device. We will use the device to cast the Terrarium content onto Chromecast. We have already covered the steps to install this app on Android.
- AllCast: AllCast is an Android app, which can cast the Android screen onto various cast devices such as Google Chromecast. It is a free application and available on Google Play Store. Download and install Chromecast.
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes, we need Wi-Fi. We also need to make sure that Android and Chromecast are connected to the same wireless network.
How to Install Terrarium Tv on ChromeCast:
Once you have everything ready, you can begin with the process. It will be all very easy; just follow these steps:
- Run Terrarium TV on your Android device
- Play the movie you wish to cast on Chromecast
- You will see the option ‘Open with’ while playing the video; choose ‘Open with’
- You will be presented with the option to play the video with; choose ‘AllCast’ from the list
- Now AllCast will show the list of the connected devices. All you need to do is select Chromecast from that list
That’s it. Terrarium is now connected to Chromecast and you can watch your favourite content in high quality on your TV.
If you wish to directly play Terrarium TV for Smart TV, instead of Chromecast, select your TV from the AllCast connected device list.
How to Get Terrarium Tv on Roku:
Terrarium TV is yet not officially available on the Roku devices. But, that has never stopped us from getting our favourite apps on our favourite devices. That’s what the workarounds for and we have a great one for you. We will learn to mirror your Android screen so that you can watch Terrarium TV on Roku.
You will need Android 4.4.2 or a newer version. Go to Settings and then select About to check the firmware version.
Now what you need to make sure next is that both Roku as well as your Android device are connected to the same wireless network.
Go ahead and install Terrarium app on Android following the steps we have provided above. Once you have it, this is what you need to do to mirror the screen:
- Go to Settings on your Android
- Select Display option from the list
- Tap ‘Cast Screen’
- Tap ‘More Options’ in this section (this may vary across devices). What we need to do is locate the option ‘Enable Wireless Display’ and enable it or turn it ON
- You will now be able to see the list of the connected devices to which you can cast your screen. Select your Roku from the list
Now, simply go ahead and open Terrarium and start playing the movie of your choice. That’s it! You now have this incredible app streaming on your Roku device.
In the End
Terrarium TV is one of the best apps to watch movies and TV shows of your choice in high quality. It has a pretty large collection of the content from many parts of the world. Although it is primarily available on Android, you can use workarounds to get it working on PC, Chromecast, and Roku as well.