Hey guys, don’t you know how to Download WhatsApp For Windows PC then follow this simple tutorial to get WhatsApp For Windows 7 32/64 Bit PC Using YouWave. There are many simple methods over the web to let you use WhatsApp application on your Computer. In this tutorial, i’m sharing one of the simple methods that will guide you to download and install this best messaging application on your Windows 7/xp/vista computers.
Nowadays WhatsApp become as a must have an app in every mobile because of it’s best features like sending free SMS and sending and receiving videos from our friends. We can also share our real-time location with our friends which are very helpful. The best feature of it’s is We don’t have to search for our friends to add them, WhatsApp will automatically sync our contact details in the app and show the buddies who are using the application.
WhatsApp available on all platforms like Android, Windows phone, Symbian, Blackberry, and iOS. This world’s best messaging app is not released officially for windows computers but in the last month(feb-2015) WhatsApp introduced it’s web version. With that also you can send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. Read the below article to know about WhatsApp web and how to use it.
WhatsApp web version
WhatsApp For Windows 7 32/64 Bit PC Using YouWave Android Emulator:
By using Android emulator software you can download and install the WhatsApp on your computers. Bluestacks is the best emulator to use on your computer but certainly, it takes a lot of RAM space which effects the performance of your computer. Some computers don’t have enough RAM so those users follow this tutorial to install the WhatsApp on your computer without getting any problems.
Features of YouWave Android Emulator:
- YouWave is the best Android emulator for windows 7/Vista/XP computers.
- YouWave has SD card functionality which enables game saving.
- The YouWave Enables multi-player online games.
- Dynamic rotating – phone-like instant response.
But YouWave emulator is not completely free software like Bluestakcs and Andy Android emulators. YouWave give you one-month free trail version after that you have to purchase an activation key to use the full version of the software. Uninstall&Install YouWave every month to use the software for free or search the web to cracking software.
Also, read the processes to Download WhatsApp for PC with other completely free Android emulator software.
Follow The Below Steps To Download WhatsApp For Windows 7 32/64 Bit PC Using YouWave:
- First Download the YouWave Android Emulator from it’s official website using the link provided below.
- After you downloaded the file from the above link, click on the file to install the software.
- The process will take less than a minute, after completion of installation process launch the software then you will see the software screen like below.
- Click on View which is on the left side top of the software then you will find a menu then click on “Online Content”.
- After you click on “Online Content”, you will get a screen on the left side showing the app store in the software like below image.
- There you can see WhatsApp, just click on the WhatsApp icon to download the file.
- WhatsApp will be installed automatically after the completion of downloading the file.
That’s all you have to do to install the WhatsApp in youWave.
Follow the below steps to activate the WhatsApp on your computer:
To activate the WhatsApp on your computer, first, go to installed applications in you wave by clicking on the right top corner(check the second image in this article). There you can see the WhatsApp icon then just double tap on the icon to open the app.
After you open the WhatsApp in the YouWave emulator, it will ask you to select your country and enter your mobile number. You will get a code to your mobile by SMS message. Use that code to verify your phone number.
In case if you get the message like “SMS verification failed, Please try voice verification” then just click on the the button “call me”. WhatsApp will call you and tell a 6-digit code to verify your phone number. You just note down the code carefully and use it to verify your number.
That’s all you have to do guys, after verification of your mobile number you can enjoy all the features of WhatsApp on your Windows 7 computer. YouWave emulator software also works on Windows XP/Vista so those users also follow the above process to get WhatsApp on your computers.
I hope this tutorial helps you to download and install WhatsApp For Windows 7 32/64 Bit PC Using YouWave Emulator Software.
If you get any errors while following this process please let me know in the comment section to get help from us within hours.